Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and other online media.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
• Identify sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts for Business Developers
• Identify and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients (that we no longer have active working relationships with) via telephone and email.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into leads for Business Developers
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
• Prepare sales / business development reports
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
• Some travel may be required
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- • University or college degree in Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.• One to two years of direct work experience in a sales capacity• Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers• Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
• Verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
• Strong written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce)