Currently we have the below detailed opened positions at HungaroTrial. If you wish to be the part of the most dynamic and fastest growing CRO company in Central and Eastern Europe, do not hesitate to apply to the position most appropriate for you.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and other online media.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
• Identify sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts for Business Developers
• Identify and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients (that we no longer have active working relationships with) via telephone and email.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into leads for Business Developers
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
• Prepare sales / business development reports
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
• Some travel may be required
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- • University or college degree in Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.• One to two years of direct work experience in a sales capacity• Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers• Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques• Verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.• Strong written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce)
- Provides therapeutic expertise as consultant for PM, CTL(s), CRA(s) and Investigators;
- Attends Global training of investigators;
- Communicates trends seen across regions or countries;
- Participates in interim analysis trainings, DSMB meetings, pharmacovigilance discussions if requested;
- Provides input for Final Study Report;
- Integrates FAQs from across regions or countries;
- Ensures safety and welfare of participating patients;
- CRF data medical review and query;
- Early recognition, identification, assessment and timely reporting of safety issues;
- Provides 24/7 therapeutic expert consultation support to the sites;
- Provides medical training for PMs, CTLs and CRAs;
- Provides training in study specific medical issues for Investigators;
- Provides assistance in interpretation of protocol;
- Participates on initiation and monitoring visits if requested by CTL or PM;
- Elaboration of Medical Monitoring- and Safety management Plans for clinical projects.
- Medical degree;
- at least 2 years of experience in Medical Monitor position;
- at least 3 years of clinical practice and at least 5 years of experience in clinical research as CRA or CRM;
- Training in Medical Monitoring;
- Confident IT skills and knowledge of IT systems;
- Competency in written and spoken English.
What we can offer:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Semi-home office opportunity
- Cafeteria from the first whole month spent at the company
- Dedicated and supportive team
- Multinational environment
- Regular team buildings and company events