Currently we have the below detailed opened positions at HungaroTrial. If you wish to be the part of the most dynamic and fastest growing CRO company in Central and Eastern Europe, do not hesitate to apply to the position most appropriate for you.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and other online media.
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
• Identify sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts for Business Developers
• Identify and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients (that we no longer have active working relationships with) via telephone and email.
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into leads for Business Developers
• Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
• Prepare sales / business development reports
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
• Some travel may be required
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- • University or college degree in Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.• One to two years of direct work experience in a sales capacity• Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers• Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
• Verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
• Strong written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce)
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for a variety of monitoring tasks and you will have a chance to work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, ensuring the clinical trial is conducted in compliance with study protocol and procedures, ICH-GCP guidelines and the applicable regulations and SOPs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Initiate, monitor and close-out clinical studies on study sites in accordance with applicable regulations, guidelines of ICH-GCP and standard operation procedures;
- Prepare and perform regulatory and ethics submission (drug, medical device, non-interventional) for approval in accordance with applicable regulations, guidelines of ICH GCP and standard operation procedures of HungaroTrial (e.g. able to perform initial CA and EC submissions, amendment, notification, progress and safety report submissions, contract negotiations without direct supervision);
- Support contracting procedure between Sponsor and Investigational sites;
- Perform feasibilities and pre-study evaluations;
- Document activity in accordance with ICH-GCP and standard operation procedures of HungaroTrial;
- Prepare a summary (report) of activities as requested by the Manager.
- Bachelor degree in life sciences
- at least 2 years (preferable more) experience in clinical research
- Fluency in English and Serbian
- Confident IT skills
- Driver’s license
- effective communication, customer focus, teamwork, time management, motivation to learn and develop
What we can offer:
- Dedicated and supportive team
- Multinational environment
- Regular team buildings and company events