Currently we have the below detailed opened positions at HungaroTrial. If you wish to be the part of the most dynamic and fastest growing CRO company in Central and Eastern Europe, do not hesitate to apply to the position most appropriate for you.
Clinical Research Associate
The candidate will be responsible for
- RA submissions
- site initiations
- monitoring visits
- site closures
- contract negotiation with the sites
- communicatin with study management
- Bachelor degree in life sciences or humanities.
- Knowledge of English
- IT skills (use of Word; Excel; PowerPoint; email, internet, electronic trial management and electronic data capture systems)
- Personal and interpersonal skills (effective communication, assertiveness, customer focus, result oriented, team work, commitment, problem solving, time management, motivation, flexibility)
- 2 years experience
Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)
Provide administrative support to clinical projects under direction of project manager and/or other designated clinical team members. Assist with general administrative functions as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for the project team members in clinical project related activities such as assistance in handling study documentation; management of study files and/or clinical operations; regulatory activities; management of logistics.
- Assist the preparation, collection, distribution, maintenance and retention of clinical documentation.
- Assist the distribution of non-clinical supplies to trial sites.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Contact with project team members, provide required reports, and regularly participate in project team communication and training.
- Can be assigned also to non-clinical project related administrative activities such as office management and general administration.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced level of English
- Confident IT skills
- Excellent communication skills including good command of English language
- Accuracy, precision
- Customer focus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria from the first whole month spent at the company
- Multinational environment
- Regular team buildings and company events